Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why do girls feel like there better then guys in relationships and should be treated better?

I don't think that the girls think they are better than the guys. I think that girls expect to be treated as special and wanted and needed. Girls like to feel that the guys that they are with adore them and want to be with them. It's just part of that male domination thing. As long as your girl isn't walking all over you give them some respect and the attention they deserve. It will go a long way in the relationship!Why do girls feel like there better then guys in relationships and should be treated better?
Because they are more emotional and use it to their advantage until they are total b*tches. That is why a man should man up and grow a pair and be the man of the relationship. If she doesn't like it then she can move on. I learned that during my first marriage. I finally said you know what...I am the man and I will be the leader of this relationship. Then she went oh crap and listened up. Then she decided she was a b*tch and moved on. Then I found some real women to be around that knew not to be bad around me.Why do girls feel like there better then guys in relationships and should be treated better?
lmaoo good one they think just cuz they are girls they should be treated a special way we should always make em happy and do as they say and some guys do.
The word you're looking for is ';they're';, dear. It's a contraction of the words they and are.

No comments:

Post a Comment