Saturday, August 21, 2010

What star sign(s) is shallow when it comes to relationships?

in my case it was a libraWhat star sign(s) is shallow when it comes to relationships?
Any sign could be. In astrology, it's the interchange between the two people and how hard those two people work at it, that determines if the relationship is going to work or not.





A person may have aspects that predispose them to ';shallow'; relationships, but it's not a Sun sign thing, and it takes two to tango.What star sign(s) is shallow when it comes to relationships?
not a libra at all we just are harder to tame in relationships and you have to be strong enough and qualified enough to keep us put lol! if youre not good at sex hey youre good as gone lmao! when youre with a libra you better be amazing in bed or were gone to find it elsewhere!
Cancer men. They spoil everything, they hold grudges and don't know how to let go of bad times in their past. I'm an ARIES, but I happen to be impatient. I've tried so hard to be patient with CANCER MEN. But it was always a no go.
I'm a Sagittarius guy and I'm not shallow, I just believe that looks are are an important part of relationships (Who honestly doesn't)
The shallowest girl I ever dated was a Gemini. One of my best friends though is Gemini and he is anything but shallow.
in my case it was a Virgo. it was too awkward.
I'm so sick of the generalizing, you don't need to be an earth or water sign to have depth Thank You Very Much.
I don't think it is the star sign, I think it is the person.
Scorpio


Leo


Virgo
Aquarius, Sagittarius

No comments:

Post a Comment