Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do u believe in long distance relationships?

ive been having connversations with few friends. they say that they dont believe in long distance relationships.


one of my friends mentioned that he broke up with his girlfriend because she lived too far.


like 2 hours away.


in my opinion i believe thats B.S.


because if u really like someone, distance shouldnt be an excuse.


what do u think?Do u believe in long distance relationships?
I believe long distance relationships can work, as long as both people are willing to make it work and that they do think that in the future they can see themselves together. I also think though that both people can't live their entire life apart, so someday they should make plans to be closer together.Do u believe in long distance relationships?
I think you can like someone and even love someone deeply, who is far away. But a relationship is built on an emotional stability- the need to physically be with your partner to feel secure about your relationship and to feel cared for. We are human, and need human contact. I sure do. A long distance relationship would be torture for me because I need to reach out and touch my partner and feel them touch me. If this person was that important to me, I would move to be closer to them.
once distance hits the relationship, time to move on. No intimacy = unable to trust the other, and no real connection for the relationship anymore. And I'm not just talking about sex. you don't have to have sex to be intimate with someone.
i think that long distance relationships are not worth it but the situation about your friends... yeah that is b.s! my sis is dating a guy who lives proabably 1 or 2 hours away from where i live and they work out just fine.
No distance, no girl so far.


I prefer to have a girl near me.


I don't believe in a distance relationships.
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment