Saturday, August 21, 2010

How common are polyamorous relationships nowadays?

in the U.S. i mean





im watching true life on mtv right now about polyamorous relationships..How common are polyamorous relationships nowadays?
Not common at all. I've never heard of one and I am 19 years old. This should be a prime age for something like that, right? My guess is that it is only on TV because it is a novelty.





Right, I understand it's not new, but it is a new idea in OUR society. They still aren't common in American culture. they can't legally marry and besides, doesn't it seem like that relationship would foster all sorts of jealousy issues? I'd hate that part.How common are polyamorous relationships nowadays?
That just sounds like a disaster in the waiting. Somebody somewhere along that line I think would get upset about something, and then it'd be a mess and then be over.





Personally, I don't believe in that. It's like accepted cheating. And to throw the Bible around, you are supposed to be with that one person, and no one else at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment