Saturday, August 21, 2010

I feel like i'm 15 going on 50 as far as relationships go?

I feel so old fashioned when it comes to relationships. I don't believe in random hookups, multiple dating/sexual partners, having sex before you've known each other for years, making out on first dates, etc. Is this weird and old fashioned, or am I being reasonable?I feel like i'm 15 going on 50 as far as relationships go?
It might just mean you're ugly.I feel like i'm 15 going on 50 as far as relationships go?
go my way and give it up altogether
Your definitely a level-headed, super reasonable teenager. I applaud you.
you are being reasonable beacuse it just means that you respect yourself more than other people respect thereselves. When you get older then these feelings may change or when you find someone you really like it will.. its not old fashioned or weird your just being sensible which is the good thing to do.
you are 15 and it's fine you feel that way! All people have different feelings on relationships and general sexuality. As you get older your feelings towards sex might change a little. Be who you are and don't let anyone peer pressure you into thinking you are weird! because you aren't.
Join the convent
yeah, im 15, same thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment