Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Five reasons why one must have a healthy relationship & characteristics of healthy relationships?

I don't know about 5 reasons one must have a healthy relationship other than it reduces your stress levels and avoids emotional instability, LOL, but I can say that one of the most important characteristics of a healthy relationship is HONESTY. Being able to openly tell one another how one feels, is crucial. Once in a while, I will ask how our sex life is going, if he is satisfied, if there is anything I do that irritates him, anything he dislikes that I can change, if he is sick of me, LOL. Seriously, I told him that the day he gets tired of me and has a roving eye and wants to cheat on me, to honestly tell me and I will be sad and traumatized, but not as traumatized if I found out he was doing it behind my back for fear of telling me the truth and fear of me breaking down emotionally. I am glad we can openly talk about stuff like that. It makes for one healthy relationship. And also, if your partner tells you he loves you, without you saying it first...... it truly means he does love you. I never have to force it out of him and I know for a fact, he is loyal, faithful, truly cares about me deeply and loves me to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment