Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Are the number of interracial relationships increasing nowadays?

Probably.Are the number of interracial relationships increasing nowadays?
I don't think it has to do with ';more spotlight'; as some have put, seeing as we are not talking about celebrities, just your common interracial couples. We see more of them because there is more of them to see. ';spotlight'; has nothing to do with it.Are the number of interracial relationships increasing nowadays?
Honestly I wouldn't say it's ';increasing';. Interracial relationships just get a lot of publicity is all, otherwise there wouldn't be a lot of ';full'; blooded people around.
Yes, because of hot white girlz.
I agree with Politically Incorrect, the only reason it seems like it is increasing is because there is more spotlight put on them.
Yes. I think so. Im black my bf is Salvadoran. Three of my friends are also in black dating latinos.
Yes....I am hot for some sexy white mediterranean looking men! But I have seen alot of gorgeous men of all races..
I see many interracial relationships but more mono racial relationships
Yeah. England's number one in interracial marriages!
ya cause ima bang me a latina tonite
of course they are without a doubt....fewer barriers
Yes
i guess so
i think so yes...ive been in one for 4 years now
from what i see yes
shouldn't be a problem if it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment