Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Are your internet relationships better and healthier than your real life relationships?

My internet relationships have turned into real relationships. Friends are friends no matter where you meet them at.





Now get over here and let me tickle yer Skwerl nuts!Are your internet relationships better and healthier than your real life relationships?
No





Long distance relationships lack the physical part of a relationship and deal with mostly just personality, likes, dislikes, preferences, basically your mind which is what people seek in long term relationships





A close distance relationship can follow suit plus the physicalness but that depends on the peopleAre your internet relationships better and healthier than your real life relationships?
THEY SUCKSHIT AND YOU THINK YOU CAN TRUST SOMEONE BUT THEY ARE ONE PERSON ONE DAY AND SOMEONE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THE NEXT. JUST SAY NO.





Did you know someone can ask you to leave your family %26amp; friends and move across the country to be with him one day and stop speaking to you the next? Not cool.
Heellllll noooooo Real life is much better, don't get me wrong I am extremely grateful to my friends here on answers but they could never take the place of my real life, life. Does that make sense? Careful of online relationships they can wreak havoc on your ';real life';
really not. drama here. drama there. however, my best relationships are here nearby.
Yep. I find long distances can actually even be good at times for keeping up with friends but not dealing with too much daily drama.
Umm...


Probably. O.O





But my real life ones are pretty healthy. I think. O.O
Relationships?
If you hadn't noticed, I took yesterday off. Me and the wife cheated the man for a couple of hours. Feeling refreshed and vibrant today!
No change in between !
yes i get to cheat anytime i want
If I was a cyber geek, yes.
know there fake,


unless they lead to meeting up.
sure
nope
there's so much more love here in yahoo, yep.
slaps don't hurt as much and stalking isn't illegal online.
noooooooooo.


In person is WAY easier and better than online.


For me anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment