Saturday, August 21, 2010

How many close relationships do you have?

About how many people in your life would you consider really, really close to you?





As a criteria, let's say you would definitely want them there for a really significant event in your life (wedding, etc.).How many close relationships do you have?
4How many close relationships do you have?
5
16
like 30 plus on my wedding but as far as really really close to like 11 people my sisters my friends and my granny i tell every thing to ( well almost everything to my sister they are still younger)and my fiance
9...i feel lucky!
one
Many,from across the globe.
Alrighty, I'll just tell you how many people went to my wedding... 24 PLUS 2 additions to the family since then.. so 26 now :o)
7
Just one and for me, it's all I need. My Wife is my everything and some. Being married is everything it's cracked up to be when both parties are consciously involved with one another. You don't need a psychic, counselor, witchcraft, spy network or a lover on the side when love is real. And if you don't see it that way today, you more than likely will tomorrow.
12
well... not too many I guess.


5

No comments:

Post a Comment