Friday, November 25, 2011

Why do men have to turn nasty after relationships?

Ok so a guy cheats etc during a relationship so EVENTUALLY ive had enough and end it, and then he does ALL he can to hurt me...why?





Why does he not get it that he ALREADY hurt me, hense we are over ?!!Why do men have to turn nasty after relationships?
Coz in his head he still didn't do anything to you, for him it was just normal to do that to you, then when you found out, then he had to deny it of course and then prove to you that okay, i have to hurt her now coz she's accusing me of something i didn't do, (which he actually did, only you discovered it before he could confess) and so now, he thinks the least he could do is to hurt you...





most guys are just freaks! so be careful and ignore this guy! he's not worth your time!





goodluck! ^__^





Why do men have to turn nasty after relationships?
The only times I consider being nasty is when I am betrayed. But I'm a really nice guy and would have a hard time going through with anything nasty. What you have is a classic jerk. My parents are in the process of getting divorced after 31+ years of marriage and my father is a real pain in the rear, he's making it miserable still even though they are separated. He's just being a typical male pig, you broke it off, so he's pissy about it. He didn't want it to end, wanted you to keep taking the abuse and be his arm candy or whatever it was he was using you for.
He probably wants you to get so annoyed that you will end up getting back with him just so that he stops giving you grief.





Guys like to hurt people who have hurt them. He will think that you ending it caused him more pain than he ever caused you and want revenge.





Just remember that you are worth more than him. He will get bored and leave you alone after a while
WOW THAT SUCKS SOME GUYS ARE JERKS. I ONLY GET NASTY IF I ASSUMED THEY CHEATED ON ME!
He wants you.

No comments:

Post a Comment