Friday, November 25, 2011

Have you/Do you feel like everyone dislikes you or that you dont have any true relationships?

Also...Do you think this is a common feeling that atleast we all feel once in a while?








Me: Ive been feeling this way lately, questioning maybe theres something wrong with me, maybe thats why I feel my relationships just suck, in general. Then i think this is a normal feeling, since humans are always judging ourselves and striving for something more than we already have.Have you/Do you feel like everyone dislikes you or that you dont have any true relationships?
I actually like myself quite a lot. I realized a long time ago that I am the person I am going to have to spend the most time with in my life. If I don't like myself, I'd better do something about it quick. Why would I ever... EVER want to spend time with someone I don't like? Why?





I never feel that everyone dislikes me or that I don;t have any true relationships. I know I have a few true relationships, and I know that I have a lot of relationships that are based on people wanting to use me. I'm well aware of my surroundings. I know I am not a popular person. I do not try to be popular in the least. Life is to short to waste time on trying to be popular. That is the manipulation of others, and it is all about putting up a false front.





I tell it like it is. I call 'em like I see 'em. I tell the truth. If someone calls me rude, that's fine. They are entitled to their opinion, and they are entitled to be wrong. Sometimes they aren't wrong, and I will be rude AND honest at the same time. Sugar coating is a waste of time. You know that old saying ';You can catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar?'; Have you ever tested that saying? Guess what... flies are actually more attracted to the vinegar.





The first person you have to get comfortable with is yourself. No one else matters. No one. Once you are comfortable in your own skin, and you don;t second guess your personality anymore (like you are now), you start to realize who your true friends are... and you make better friends. Because people become the friend of the person they see... and that is the person YOU see. They become comfortable with you, because YOU re comfortable with you.





You will never be friends with everyone. So don't even try. Be friends with yourself. Others will follow.Have you/Do you feel like everyone dislikes you or that you dont have any true relationships?
Yes...I have been feeling that way lately...I have a crush on a guy at the moment and he knows that I like him...I try communicating with him but I feel that he hates me or something..I feel totally rejected. I do think that this is feeling we get once in a while. God made you the way you are for a purpose...and im sure He has created someone that loves you for who you are.


Well, there you go! I hope that'll help. God bless!
I think there are time regardless of age that we all feel the way you are explaining. Whether we are 4 or 80, I think we all have times where we are feeling insecure about something.





I think what is more important is that we are not so hard on ourselves and allow ourselves to remain in that more of thinking for long!
You need to have more confidence on yourself. Sure, I feel like that sometimes, once you broke up with a relationship and you usually feel no one likes you. But do not let anyone take away your self-esteem.
I HAVE TO SAY LATLY MY BF I THINK IS TRYIN 2 BRAKE UP W/ ME AND IM SCARED ITS GONNA HAPPEN AND ALL MY TRUE FRIENDS HATE ME LATLY BECAUSE IM DATIN HIM AND IVE BEEN SO DEPRESSED LATLY...IM KINDA SCARED
Sometimes :(
sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment