Friday, November 25, 2011

How can I stop from letting my previous relationships get in the way of the one I am in now?

It seems that every girl that I have been with has lied, cheated or just done me wrong in some way. It is so hard for me to trust now that it makes me sick. I do not know how to turn off that switch that not every girl is the same. I am with a real good girl now that I think I can trust and she means the world to me. I do not know how to stop thinking that she is going to be the same. I do not want to mess this up with us..Please help!!How can I stop from letting my previous relationships get in the way of the one I am in now?
aww.. i have the same with you.. my boyfriend right now is like that. he thinks that all girls are the same. but you know thats not true. and i know that i will never cheat on him or lie. cause i know that he fears it that way. but then.. i know he is frustrated like you, who is afraid to be cheated on.. its best that you forget everything that has happened in your past and stay happy with your girl.. forget all your insecurities cause you know the girl youre into is good and she loves you.. i know its hard. but you have to move on and open up your self to new opportunities. its best to love like you've never been hurt cause if you keep on thinking that way, you will never know what you've been missing and you will never be happy. just try to be more patient cause that usually happens.. just move on.. and everything will be fine. :)thats good for you..





goodluck..^^How can I stop from letting my previous relationships get in the way of the one I am in now?
Go talk to a professional about your fears, past relationship habits are one of the hardest things to get over on your own. You could also explain to the girl that you've had a rough time in the past and you need her to be patient with you if you question something, and that it's not her, it's you and you trying to recover form something. The latter seems to bee working with my boyfriend and I, it's taking time, but I trust him more and more every day because he's showing me there's no reason not to.
hey dud, just be open with her and let her be open back with u in that way you guys cant talk about anything tell her about your past experiences with girls and how they did you wrong so she understand why u can be like this at time. Key word her is that you guys just have to be open with eachother in that way u will gain trust in eachother
maybe you need to stop thinking about your past and the people who hurt you and focus on your future. you need to trust her. don't let you last relationship spoil your happiness. think positive. GOOD LUCK =)
if all your past relationships have been the same (cheating girls), then you are the problem. You probably look for that type of person subconsciously. Look for professional help.

No comments:

Post a Comment