Friday, November 25, 2011

When you're single do you imagine relationships?

When you're single, do you imagine what it would be like to be in relationships with people you know as acquaintances, but not well at all but are attracted to? I don't mean obsessively, but imagining yourself doing activities with them, like going for a walk or something. Or am I just pathetic?When you're single do you imagine relationships?
N-E-V-E-R... that's when i'm single. But now when i'm in a relationship, it's the best thing ever, because i love him.When you're single do you imagine relationships?
I used to do it more when I was younger and never had any relationships. I had quite an imagination and they were usually always good fantasies. But after being in some crappy relationships and being depressed, I don鈥檛 fantasize as vividly anymore.





I still have fantasies about being in relationships with a bunch of different guys, but never in-depth ones as much anymore. I鈥檝e become too jaded.
i bet everyone does that. i do that.


don't feel pathetic, cause you aren't. :p





the only times i wouldn't think of those things AT ALL, is if i was actually in a relationship. but don't trip, yo're not alone on this one.





:)
yes I definately do, i believe its normal, unless its just you and me lol.





but i have to say, its hella fun being single :P





eve though id prefer to be in a relationship right now.
haha finally!!!! someone else who does that!!!!!!! except i imagine it with the person I like. NOT in a sexual way tho! hahaha you are NOT pathetic hehe
haha noo ur not pathetic, it is totally normal!!:D
You aren't pathetic, I totally do that too. No worries :)

No comments:

Post a Comment