Friday, November 25, 2011

What is your opinion on interracial marriages and relationships?

I have no problem with it at all I actually sort of like it. Just understand what you truly and strongly believe in and make sure you two agree. Relationships are hard and you may not agree on everything just as long as its the things you find most important. I feel other then that why not you might learn something.What is your opinion on interracial marriages and relationships?
if the individuals are happy with each other there should be support. although there may be some family and friends who might not approve. those who don't approve at first may find out in time they are mistaken.What is your opinion on interracial marriages and relationships?
10,000 years ago we were all pretty much one race. We immigrated to the far reaches of the earth and hence evolved into different races.





Now that the four corners of the globe can be reached within 24 hours, we are once again starting to merge as one race. It will take a while but eventually we will all be like we were 10,000 odd years ago.
I have no problem with it nor is it my right to judge on this matter. Opinions are like bellybuttons and everyone has one....each to their own. If a person doesnt like interracial relationships then they should mind their own business and just let others live their own lives.





And yes, its all about the inside..love goes beyong colour or race. Love is not prejudiced either.
I like mine ;)





but cross-culture can be hard, not ';race';. A big factor in cross-culture relationships is the families. Winning them over becomes 100x harder.
I think they are perfectly fine. If two people are happy together, it doesn't matter if one is white and the other is black, or whatever combo.
My marriage is interracial and thus has made a beautiful biracial child. I don't think it matters, sometimes I actually forget that my husband is a different race until I read questions like this. Love is...love.
Absolutely. It has been stated in old times that when two come together, they are one. If you find someone that truly makes you happy, nothing else matters but that. ';True'; happiness. You don't have to find love the same place mom %26amp; dad did or your best friend or even someone you admire. That's their story...';what's yours story'; is the question that needs answering.
They are fine, though usually complicated.
It's awesome, but you have to be mindful of cultural differences. Even in the same country, black and whites (and other races) have different cultures and it could be a big conflict.
I'm not exactly sure. I tell my daughter that as long as the man she marries is a Christian, that is the most important thing. If she meets and falls in love with a black man, or Hispanic man and he shares her faith, then marry him. I believe I'll stand by that if she so chooses to intermarry.
It's about their happiness, just like any other couple and if they can get around their differences than so can the rest of the world.
i am not here to pass judgement we are all of the same we share no differences we are one
There is nothing wrong with it in my opinion. If 2 people really love each other the color of a persons skin shouldn't matter at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment