Friday, November 25, 2011

Why am I still confused at 39 about relationships?

FOR GROWN FOLKS ONLY PLEASE. at my age you would think that I would know what I want by now but why is it that when I get a good girl that wants to fall in love and have a real relationship I want to just screw around and not be serious, then when I find a girl that just wants to screw around I want a nice girl and a relationship. THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY.Why am I still confused at 39 about relationships?
you just have not found the right type of person. i think you want to have someone that wants to be in a serious relationship, because you want to have someone to grow old with, although at the same time you want someone that is crazy and out outgoing. the type of women that tend to fit that catagory ill say are women on their 25. at that age some women are jus gettin out of college looking for someone to have a relationship with, yet they are still into partying.

No comments:

Post a Comment