Friday, November 25, 2011

Relationships: Do you have to like the same things?

To be in a relationship with someone, do you need to like the same things, speak the same language, have similar style, like the same places, the same kinds of music, etc.? What things should you have in common to have a good relationship? Relationships: Do you have to like the same things?
Those are just things, relationships are about love, communication, trust.


I don't see how any of those things could stop you from the main things important to make a relationship work.


Although, it could cause problems.


Believe me, My boyfriend and I are COMPLETE opposites.


He likes one thing, I hate it! It causes a lot of arguments, but at the end of the day I love him for who he is and he loves me for who I am.


Opposites attract.


Relationships: Do you have to like the same things?
you dont have to have anything in common depending on your personality type. me- artsy, independent, adventurous, etc. my bf- loves football, hates adventures, etc.





you just have to know what is important to you.
It helps to have things you like in common like music, or movies, books or other actives you both like to do.





The important ones are your moral convictions, your thoughts on subjects such as religion, and having somewhat similar goals...like say having kids or not having kids, important stuff ;P





And, you have to like the way the person treats people and treats you. You won't like everything they do, but things like~ do they kick old ladies or help them across the street~ you will know what you can and can't live with...





Hope that helped!
no you dont. its ok to have at least some things in common but not everything. i mean its good to have youre differences its whats makes you you. opposites attract

No comments:

Post a Comment