Friday, November 25, 2011

Do you think that online or long distance relationships are sincere and last?

just wondering


please answer both questions.Do you think that online or long distance relationships are sincere and last?
It all depends on how serious you are and how much work you are willing to put into the relationship. I met my fiancee on line 2 1/2 yrs ago. Do you think that online or long distance relationships are sincere and last?
Depends on the circumstances. I think long distance relationships can work, as long as the distance is only for a short space of time and you are both clear about the future and what you want. Personally I do not think internet dating is a good idea, although it has to be said I have been hearing more and more success stories of internet love, but its not for me.
I'd say that it doesn't matter. What matters is the maturity/perseverance/patience/love and so on to each relationship that makes it sincere and lasting.





I don't necessarily recommend online relationships unless you know this person, however, and I mean that you've met face to face and so on.
Why not? Online relationship is great. My wife is met through an online dating site called http://www.wealthychats.com , we experienced the online relationships for months, then we found we are the righ one for each other, so, we are happily married now.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment