Friday, November 25, 2011

What are your opinions on same sex relationships?

Let them love who they want.


Its no ones business but theirs.





It's not really different from a regular relationship except for the fact its between two people of the same sex. I don't see why its such a problem. its not hurting anyone.What are your opinions on same sex relationships?
The same as my opinions on opposite sex relationships. Whatever two consenting adults get up to is none of my business.What are your opinions on same sex relationships?
Wow a lot of homophobes here, but Im not against same sex relationships and marriage
It is an abomination toward God. Enough said.
the thoughts of them kissing and sex...gross
Whatever floats your boat...
Fine with me.
I wouldn't do it.
I don't really care.

No comments:

Post a Comment