Friday, November 25, 2011

Can relationships really work when the woman is the bread winner?

I am dating a guy that I adore. Due to some physical problems, he is limited to the work he can do. I make really good money and have a lot of time in on my job. He gets frustrated sometimes because of this situation. However, I am willing to be patient and I do not mind being the bread winner. He is a great cook, a great house keeper and takes care of business.... all the things I hate. How can I make him more at ease about our living situation.Can relationships really work when the woman is the bread winner?
Yes this kind of relationship can work. Though he is being a typical guy.





You could try to praise him for all the stuff he does....but not mussy girl praise...make it more guy praise(like the kind you'd get a work).





You could step back and give him a bit more power to fill the vacuum he feels.





You could always keep yourself in check and not say stuff like your the bread winner....to him and others.Can relationships really work when the woman is the bread winner?
Sounds like you have a good relationship.
  • detox cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment