Friday, November 25, 2011

Are Gay relationships different from those that typically are between women and men?

I am not being critical,just curious. Over the years it seems from appearances only, that those individuals who prefer the same sex are content. It is merely observation only, however men who prefer the same sex seem to be more ';friendly'; with everyone whereas women who prefer the same sex appear to be more friendly with those of the female sex. I have seen instances where this is not necessarily valid however overall it appears to be this way. Perhaps I am limited on my observation of this however at this point I have this opinion-is it an appropriate one?Are Gay relationships different from those that typically are between women and men?
I woulnt say that gay relationships are any dofferent it only becomes different when ppl make it about sex ( which btw it isnt) i prefere the same sex and i would say im content, i have freinds male and female i do get on with women better, but my gf on the other hand gets on with men better than women , i dont think that your opinion is inappropraite , after al your opinion is yours and yours alone .Are Gay relationships different from those that typically are between women and men?
not really i mean were doing the same things in everyway
Nope!


BTDT
Friendly? I'm friendly with everyone. If you mean sexual - as opposed to friendly -- and are using it as a euphemism -- then no, I've never had any sexual interest in females.





Beyond that comment I have no idea what you are asking, so answering it is beyond me. I'm sorry.





Kind regards,





Reyn


believeinyou24@yahoo.com
for me its about the same as a hetrosexual relationship....we argue..we have debts...we laugh together...we plan for the future...we are faithful...we watch TV together...same as you guys do....its just different in the bedroom department.
Really, there's no difference. Most of the relationship questions that come up in the LGBT section could just as well be asked in the Singles and Dating section.
i think it has to do with stereo types, not saying ur doing it on purpose but they are forced on us. if you think about how stereo types are some how inbeded into us even if you know for a fact that they are not true.
saying that lesbians don't like the male sex is stereotypical....however, i do know what your talking about... I have many lesbian friends that do not like males at all...however, i have an equal amount that doens't mind them at all...it really just depends on the person. My ex had a big problem with me being bisexual because she hated men... so its just personal preference
They are different because same-sex couples understand each other more because they are of the same gender. So for example if a girl is crying another girl would know how to comfort her.
  • detox cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment