Friday, November 25, 2011

Another year what have you learned about relationships?

what have you learned this past year in terms of relationships?





whether you have found you soulmate or recent breakup. etc.Another year what have you learned about relationships?
That they suck more than last year..Another year what have you learned about relationships?
I have learned that some things are meant to last and other things arnt. Some things happen for a reason. In the past year I have been through a breakup and a new relationship that I know will last.


I have learned a lot.. Matured a lot over the last year. I have learned how to identify lies better and trust only certain people with certain things that they say.
after the last 2 years of ups and downs, with 2 ex's , i dont want no other relationship again. not for a loooooong long while anyway. am happy to admire / be admired, but thats it!!


anything else is going to be on my terms. period!


my peace of mind is priceless to me now.





what have you learnt?
that when you have a good guy who likes you, go for it cause he doesnt wait around forever and when you like him back it might be too late


yet i made that mistake again already ? lmfao
Don't try to have a relationship with someone who is mentally challenged. They are never logical.

No comments:

Post a Comment