Friday, November 25, 2011

What is your attitude about long distance relationships?

Just a curiosity. i have been involved in one that started online 2 1/2 years ago and i couldn't be happier!What is your attitude about long distance relationships?
well it is sure addictive...%26amp; sure down the line getting physical too is so much fun but needs all in u..to make it fun..else dont start on it..u will wither up with time ...%26amp; talking everything thats under the sun with someone online sure is enticing..if both can handle...


remember u aint physically together..so needs a lot of mind power...frm both...u bet it could be a gr8 experience...share all %26amp; fear none...u gotta get down with it straight head on with ur feeling...%26amp; knowing wats in other party's mind..only then does it go well..%26amp; sure fights will happen..but the make over sure makes the relation so much stronger..it could be a silence for days but then when things get right u would know more of each other...hav to use ur reasoning sense to the max.


well nothing like it to hav someone far who aint baised..%26amp; does care...if later in life if wanna meet wow nothing like it..but be safe..not all times its right...%26amp; sure in end being physically close %26amp; distance relation r different..respect that fact %26amp; all should b ok


enjoyWhat is your attitude about long distance relationships?
Long distance relationship works, but you also need an extreme level of trust and loyalty and also you need to visit each other. Physical is the glue. Emotional is just like the wind, words are nice but doing something for that loved one is just super special.
I DID THAT FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS . NOT SO GOOD FOR ME .AFTER 2 YEARS I GAVE UP .
I think that they work if they are meant to be. My husband and I dated for 2 1/2 years before getting married, and we were in the same zip code for only 3 months out of that time. granted, we knew each other from high school, but still. It worked for us!
well i have been in one for almost 1 montha dn a half, if its that long you 2 should try to meet, were trying to get that far, but we talk every day and im the happiest iv actually ever been, cause im usually not the loveing type but that long theres a chance hell never weant to lose you so u basically will love each other fo rever, so ya im up for em if ur smart for em and ur not stupid and give ur number on the first chat..
very difficult but not impossible
i dont really like them. i like having a pysical side too.
if it works out then you know what makkes you happy my friend met his wife over the internet. good luck yes i would say yes to this . my opion?
I would never have or do anything like that because I'm a very personable person and have to have that human touch to know I'm loved and not just a ';I love you'; over the phone will make me happy enough. I was also married to a salesman for five years and I was home alone Monday through Friday that whole time. I could only take five years of it and then divorced because the loneliness was killing me. More power to you for making it work though. Your more of a woman than I am!
They seem a hell of a lot better than the ones I meet in person first. I honestly have to say I prefer to meet them after getting to know them online first.
What do you two do about sex?? Sounds boring to me..
if it works for the person, but I wouldn't do it, I find that touching someone whether it's a hug or simple pat of affection is important.





They say that absence makes the heart grow fonder, but I find that as a lame excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment