Friday, November 25, 2011

Why do I feel this way about relationships?

Well, I really want to find love. And I'd be thrilled to know if a guy is interested in me . However, I've realized that if this guy asks me out, I woud turn him down. And I wouldn't like to let this guy get to know about me. The problem is I want to find love but reality scares me a lot. Life is no fairy tale unfortnately. Why do I feel so ? And what can I do to let go of this fear and stop creating barriers? ThanksWhy do I feel this way about relationships?
Have you wondered why? maybe you felt rejected in past relationships and don't want to get through the same painful situation


When i broke up with my last gf, it hurted me a lot, cuz i had feelings for her, but i didn't give up hoping that one day i would find a trustworthy person to whom i share my feeling with..you should do the same, trust in love possibilities cuz they're a lot: you may find a good man, but first you have to show him a little availability, it's not much .it's just the first step. Then, you'll build up together a strong relationship based on mutual confidence.


Cheers! DavidWhy do I feel this way about relationships?
I've dealt with the same issue before and I found out that there is no recipe of 'how to get mr. right', because nobody is able to offer indications for each case apart . Generally, in our cases it's more a matter of trust and self-confidence.


There are two sides of the issue :


1) one would be to believe that there is love out there for you and for everybody. if you don't believe in it, you don't have chances to find it;


2) and secondly, when you meet a guy you like and he reciprocates, you should give him a chance to approach you. otherwise you'll never know if he is good or not. But first, you have to have CONFIDENCE in you selection criteria. See if that man is good or not? is he's treating you the way you want to be treated...


I really find admirably that you don't let yourself drawn in any kind of relationship, just for the sake of it.


But don't push things to the other extreme .it's good to take some risks from time to time, because it gives us a chace to live an experience, good or not, but in the end we learn something from it.
You're an idiot. Nothing worth having comes easy. You can't cross the finish line if you're not even willing to enter the race. Stop holding yourself back and getting in your own way. You need to let people in and get to know you, and genuinely be interested in other people as well, if you want any change of finding a real loving relationship.
to be in relationships is so nice and give u one off the reasons to live , anyways i think u feel like that because u are not ready to be in a relationship even u like someone , take your time and think what is important to you in this time


actually i like someone but i'm not ready at all to be in relationship because it's not the right time for that
go somewhere like disney in orlando to be around other peopple and fell more comfortable and spontaneous you will like that more than staying home and pouting. Treat yourself royally and other people will too
I felt like this for ages and cryed almost every night because of it.... I now have a fiance..! Explains it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment