Friday, November 25, 2011

How do I stop being used in relationships?

If I get into a relationship then it always ends up with my being used. It is never equal. How can I find a relationship where I am not the person who does all the work and does all the caring? I always seem to be doing the taking care of and not being taken care of. I end up used for sex or to fill a void or a period of time for guys. None of them think of me for long term and just take what they can in the moment. I am not a person who even puts out sexually very easily so when I do it is a big decision for me and so I am not easy to get but when they get me they feel they have achieved and then move on. I feel like a **** but yet I have only had 3 sexual partners and never just randomly get with someone. 2 guys I was with couldnt believe how 'good' I was at forfilling their needs sexually. I just seem to be able to do it but not get any of my needs or wants filled. I just feel like an object to be used then dropped. I was abused by a number of people during my childhood so it feels like this kind of abuse is continuing no matter how hard I try to break the cycle. Any advice?How do I stop being used in relationships?
before you commit yourself in a relationship.





sayyy, while a guy is courting you... try to be the one in control and make him do what you want and stuff like that.





and when you feel like the cycle is about to begin again, threaten the guy that you'll end the relationship and you don't like how he's treating you and if he doesn't change that means he doesn't love you enough so you might as well break it off.How do I stop being used in relationships?
Just so you know i only bothered to read the tittle of your question there is no point in me reading that pointless paragraph of yours. It's quite simple you don't want to be used... DON'T BE USED!.








bother me with this crap, stop being a coward stand up for yourself and tell the person who is using to f off!.
hard one.. unfortunately because of the abuse in you past, you have become conditioned to this type of relationship and unconsciously seek out ones that will fit your past conditions.. vicious cycle .. generally u need to seek consoling of some sort.. to begin to break the cycle.. cause until you do, you will never really be happy with a guy that does not abuse you.
Look for someone who wants a long term relationship and make sure that you feel the love back, not just you giving them it. I know its not the best advice in the world, but at least its something.
Therapist will help.....You just need to get to know them better. Trust me doesnt it suck when you think you know that person until down the road all their skeletons come out of the closet...
STAND UP FOR YOURSELF! BE BRAVE AND STRONG!
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment