Friday, July 30, 2010

I am without a doubt scared bobbarless about relationships?

:|


just been mega hurt, now i dont see the point?


anyone else had this?


how did you overcome it?I am without a doubt scared bobbarless about relationships?
You live and you learn, going through a problem will help you prevent it in the future. Everyone is different and not everyone will break your heart, it will happen sometime or another where you break a heart, if you haven't already knowingly or not.I am without a doubt scared bobbarless about relationships?
I'm like that. I came out of a long term relationship absolutly petrified of being alone so I straight away looked for someone new, dated for a while, had a couple of flings, and now after being messed about by them aswell, I'm 100% single.





I dont even kiss guys on nights out anymore cos I cant be bothered with fobbing them off when they ask for my number or rather not answering them when I give them my number (I'm too polite to say not to their face!)





Right now I cant think of anything worse than being with someone. Worrying what they are doing, do you trust them, not being able to flirt if you meet someone you like, argueing, the lies and secrets.





I'm sure there are some geniunly nice guys out there, but I've not met any so far!
I recomend you focus on yourself and your goals for now


I also think time heals all wounds


I mean i dont think you will be able to give your all


Right away to anyone no matter how trustworthy they are


BUT some day you will let your guard a little more down and you will


fall in love again.











If you get burned bad by a stove


you think about it the next time you use it


But eventually the pain and the worry goes away


( your always going to be safer and will not repeat the same mistake of giving your heart so easily)
Yes, we've all been there hun. And it sucks more than anything at the time. My x dumped me on christmas eve after 3 years and said he was already seeing someone. That was about a year and a half ago. It still bothers me now, but I am definitely over it.


All you need is time, and to surround yourself with people who love you, like family and friends.


You may not see the point of dating again for quite a while. Which is fine and perfectly normal. Just give it some time. Good luck :)
sorry for that, but I think you should keep on fighting the tide. you know keep experiencing life intuitively, don't hold back. I understand your hurt, but push that aside and keep on living. I know someday you'll find that person.
I have been hurt recently too


thebest thing to do is


have a girls night with a bunch of your frineds


and chill out, watch movies


and pig out on junk food.


It is the best remedy to get over a guy !!
It'll take some time but don't worry a new guy will catch your eye ;]





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
still going through it myself!





Having to learn to trust my GUT INSTINCTS more when it comes to TRUST





Right now I trust NO ONE apart from some family members





I need to trust MYSELF NOT TO GET IT WRONG first!!!!!
hiya there is a great Scientoly book called self analysis by l ron hubbard it is really good for this give it a go
time just goes on and you feel better but i just try to be involved in alot more
  • gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment