Friday, July 30, 2010

How far is too far in student teacher relationships?

I've always been curious about this? I am a female student, not stupid or naive. Many male teachers seem to become inappropriate with their students. How far is too far to you? I've seen ones look at my breasts, and I've seen some become ';too close'; with friends. One even got fired for doing a very inappropriate thing to a friend. So what do you think? Any opinion is appreciated.How far is too far in student teacher relationships?
I believe teachers should be friends, but not make any sexual relation. Like looking at you, ';checking you out';. I also believe that flirting is awful, and I see most teachers do it in my school which totally disgusts me. They always try to flirt with me, and I believe, us girls, get special attention from teachers. And they treat us better. Boys are more mistreated and not cared for as much.How far is too far in student teacher relationships?
My daughters band teacher felt it somehow appropriate enough to kiss her on the lips. Not a lip locker but she had already felt uncomfortable around him. THAT WAS WAY TOO FAR ! I had a FIT !!!!!!! No-one got fired but we did make sure there was something in the folder. Everyone needs to learn to play nice and stay appropriate with one another. But we need to be able to open up and relax and play too. We can't all be afraid of every little gesture that doesn't suit our personal beliefs. Worse even try to push them on someone else. BUT- This is a problem. Male and Femal teachers alike. I think that just liek middle age when you're finally ready to breakfree from the kids and have some life of your own socially maybe these teachers confuse their work time with social time from the stress of dealing with the kids all of the time. I don't know. But they definitely need to get out of the school, out of the house, and out of the neighborhood just a litle bit more. AND STOP WITH THE KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Anything that is questionable is probably too far.They should not be checking out your breasts reguardless of their age or your age.They should not be ';getting too close'; with their students either.

No comments:

Post a Comment