Friday, July 30, 2010

Do relationships ever work the second time around?

What is your experience? If a relationship ends because both parties were unhappy, but they get back together again to give it a try, what is the chance that it would work, with no councilling or anything like that, just determination.Do relationships ever work the second time around?
It can work out if you two learned what was missing in the first round. I have done it before and it didn't work out , he was still the same person.Do relationships ever work the second time around?
It depends on what was going on in the relationship. If the reason that they were unhappy can be changed, then I don't see why things couldn't work out. Let's just say that the woman wanted more romance from her partner: she was very unhappy with the lack of romance, but he worked on the issue and became more romantic, then things could work out.
Moast of the time no, when people break up they do it for a reason.
Well I would have to say yea. My girlfriend and I broke up for about 6 six months and are now engaged and have been together for 5 years. So I would have to say it all depends on the love trust and commitment to each other.
Yes I'm living it right now so it does work out.
its easy to restart...but the trust issue is always the hardest to overcome!
Isn't a long term realtionship just a constant stream of second time arounds?
Yes. My uncle and aunt were married the first time about 5 years - got divorced - then remarried about 3 years later. That has been over 20 years ago now.

No comments:

Post a Comment