Friday, July 30, 2010

Are ';cross-relationships'; taken into account in astrology with regard to how individuals relate?

what i mean is people talk a lot about how sun signs relate. but is ther any consideration given to how say one person's sun sign and another's moon relate?Are ';cross-relationships'; taken into account in astrology with regard to how individuals relate?
I have always wondered that too. I know that if someone shares their Sun with another person's moon then those two will get along perfectly (something which I have experienced myself) yet I don't know if that is also taken in account towards all signs. I have a hard time sometimes getting along with Gemini's which is ironic because my sun is in Aquarius and yet my moon is in Sagittarius, Gemini's polar opposite. Sometimes I find it hard to get along with Leo moons even though my moon is in Sagittarius but it could be because of my Aquarius Sun which is Leo's polar opposite. Although I have to say it actually adds variety and helps ease things a bit for a better connection sharing that type combination.





I think there has to be some sort of connection there. From personal experience at least I have noticed one.Are ';cross-relationships'; taken into account in astrology with regard to how individuals relate?
Yes. It is called Synastry. You can have a synastry chart done at astro.com under ';extended chart selection';. It will show one chart with the other person's chart around the outer rim of the first chart. It will help you see how the planets line up and various aspects.

No comments:

Post a Comment