Friday, July 30, 2010

Are romantice relationships usually the one place that 'take-no-crap' people put up with crap?

Yes, especially men.


We all take some crap at work %26amp; with family occasionally, but so many people seem to slate so much more tolerance for crap we'd never tolerate from even a friend or family member (but maybe a boss).


Even very confident, assertive, and powerful men often let their woman talk to him like he's a child.


What's up with all this?Are romantice relationships usually the one place that 'take-no-crap' people put up with crap?
Very interesting and very true. Its one of those strange things about human nature that's hard to understand. What is it about romance that makes people so weak? A guy with the courage to walk into a burning building and save someone can still be terrified to stand up to a woman.





This is one question I don't have an answer for. FIRST!Are romantice relationships usually the one place that 'take-no-crap' people put up with crap?
Ehhh... I dunno about that. My wife and I base everything on mutual respect.








*Edit*


Honestly though, my wife is exceptional in every way.
in some cases yes, I know at my work, the more dignified woman and smarter woman that i work with all treat my boss like hes a kid and the younger generation trys to snucker up to him like he is gold or something, I on the other hand, I hold my head up high, and go about my own business, and talk to my boss with a yes sir or no sir anything you say sir, And iam singles out from the rest of the group because i have a great attitude when it comes to bosses, if you are my boss I Would treat you like you want to be treated, like a human being , and i would treat you with a yes sir or no sir, even if i was with you for 20 years, i would still answer you that way, because thats me, And the the other woman can go back to their lonely houses and sit on it, because i will be the one who will be dancing on the floor at night time,
Usually it happens over a long period of time so it creeps in and one day you wake up and you are an infant (or talking to your husband like he is one).
Both sides take crap is best and works out forever I think. Adjusting and never ever disrespecting the other..... but at the same time arguing or fighting with no thoughts of divorce or showing off what either is capable off? It works my friend it works.... worldwide it works and will work .......
wtf are you talking about





Honey if your girlfriend talks to you like you're a child and you find yourself constantly putting up with crap, then your relationship isn't healthy and you need to get out of it.





If your girlfriend talks to you like a child because you are too dumb to understand anything if you're spoken to like a regular adult, then she needs to dump your @ss because she's supposed to be a girlfriend, not a mommy.





Although I'm sure the latter wouldn't apply to you. :)
I agree. In general people would rather stop and hold a door for a stranger or bring treats to our coworkers than do these common courtesies for their spouse of loved one.

No comments:

Post a Comment